Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Price: $2.50 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Cups of ground Chicken
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon of grated Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped Garlic
- 10 Pre- cooked chopped Chestnuts
- 2 Tablespoons of Hoi Sin sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Teriyaki
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Ginger sauce
- 2 Teaspoons of Siracha
- 1 Teaspoon of Himalayan Rock Salt
- 3 Sprigs of chopped Cilantro
- 3 Sprigs of chopped Scallions
- 20 Butter Lettuce Leaves
- 1 Wok
- 1 Spatula
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Kitchen scissors
- Small spoon
- Serving plates
- Place the wok on a high flame along with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 2 cups of ground chicken.
- Immediately add 1 Tablespoon of grated Ginger, 1 Tablespoon of chopped Garlic, 10 Pre-cooked Chestnuts chopped in very small pieces, 2 Tablespoons of hoi sin sauce, 1 tablespoon of teriyaki, 1 tablespoon of Soy Ginger sauce, 2 teaspoons of Siracha, 1 teaspoon Himalayan Rock Salt, 3 sprigs of chopped Cilantro, 2 sprigs of chopped Scallions
- Stir fry this on a high flame for 10 minutes until the chicken is well done turn off the stove and leave it to rest
- Place 10 butter lettuce leaves on each plate, place the chicken in the leaves with a small spoon.
- Sprinkle some chopped scallions on top of the chicken and your good to go.
Nutritional Facts: Cilantro: vitamins C, provitamin A, and K, and lots of minerals like folate, potassium, manganese, choline, beta-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, lutein, zeaxanthin. Ginger: Is a good source of Vitamin C, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper and Ginger may reduce hypertension, inflammation, DNA breakage, nausea, migraines, and amyloid. Butter lettuce is low in Sodium, and very low in Saturated Fat and Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Thiamin, Riboflavin, Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Folate, Iron, Potassium and Manganese.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!