Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Price: $8 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 1 Roti
- 2 Cups of Chicken Broth
- 1 Tuna Slice
- 2 Cups of Spinach
- 1 Tablespoon of Peggy’s Signature Masala (Fish)
- 1 Tablespoon of Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons of Cumin seeds
- 1 Teaspoon of Madame Jeanette
- 2 Teaspoons of Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
Nutritional Fact: Did you know that Spinach is an excellent source of iron and could help to strengthen your bones?
- 2 Pans
- Heat the roti in a pan for 30 seconds on both sides.
- Place the tuna in a separate pan with 2 cups of chicken broth over a medium flame. Add 2 tablespoons of masala, 2 teaspoons of cilantro, 1 tablespoon of garlic, 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon of Madame Jeanette and 2 cups of spinach.
- Mix it all together and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sour cream to the curry sauce. This ensures that it is easier on your stomach when eating it.
- Serve on a plate.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!