Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 4-6 minutes
Price: $5 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 1 Cup of Quinoa Pasta
- 1 Golden Corvina/Halibut Fillet
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Basil
- 1 Teaspoon of Madame Jeanette
- 2 Teaspoons of Oyster Sauce
- ½ Tablespoon of Cumin
Nutritional Fact: Did you know that quinoa pasta has fewer calories than regular pasta?
- 1 Pot
- 1 Pan
- Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the fish in a pan over a medium flame and add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of garlic, ½ tablespoon of cumin, 1 tablespoon of basil, 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce and 2 tablespoons of sour cream. Stir it all together.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and mix it into the pan with the fish.
- Serve on a plate. Top it all off with 1 tablespoon of chopped Basil and you’re good to go!
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!