Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Price: $6.50 per serving
Difficulty: 2 pans on the stove
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Chicken breasts sliced in cubes
- ½ Cup of Veggie broth
- 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- 1 Cup of fresh Spinach leaves
- 4 Sprigs of chopped Cilantro
- 3 Teaspoons of chopped Garlic
- 2 Servings of Spaghetti
- 3 Tablespoons of Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons of Cumin seeds
- 1 Teaspoon of Himalayan rock salt
- ½ a Teaspoon of chopped madame Jeanette
- Wooden spoon
- Pan to cook the pasta
- Pan to cook the chicken with its sauce
- Serving plates
- Place the pasta pan with water on a high flame to cook, once the water cooks add the pasta and cook this for 7 minutes, drain the water out and leave pasta to rest
- In the meantime, place the pan for the chicken on a medium flame, along with ½ cup of veggie broth.
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder in the pan, along with 3 teaspoons of chopped garlic, 2 teaspoon of cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon of Himalayan rock salt and ½ teaspoon of madame Jeanette
- Cook the chicken for 7 min before you add 1 cup of fresh spinach leave, 4 sprigs of chopped cilantro, and 3 tablespoons of sour cream.
- After 7 minutes now turn the burner on a high flame for the last 3 minutes and then it will be done.
- Serve the pasta first and add the sauce on top of the pasta.
Nutritional Facts: Chicken is a carbohydrate-free food before adding any breading, sauces or trimmings. contains: 11 mg Calcium, 28 mg Magnesium, 196 mg Phosphorus, 255 mg Potassium, 17.8 mcg Selenium, 11 mg Niacin, 0.55 mg Vitamin B-6 and 20 IU Vitamin A.
Turmeric contains more than 300 naturally occurring components including beta-carotene, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium, flavonoids, fiber, iron, niacin, potassium, zinc and other nutrients. But the chemical in turmeric linked to its most highly touted health effects is curcumin.
Spinach also contains several other vitamins and minerals, including potassium, magnesium, and vitamins B6, B9, and E. Spinach is an extremely nutrient-rich vegetable. It packs high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron, and calcium.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!