Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
Price: $2.50 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 25 Heirloom or Cherry tomatoes
- 6 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Himalayan rock Salt
- 2 Teaspoons of fresh chopped Garlic
- 8 Sprigs of chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 chopped red Onion
- 4 Tablespoons of Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Agave
- Wooden spoon
- Salad bowl
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Serving salad plates
- Place 6 tablespoons of olive oil in a salad bowl, along with 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, add the chopped red onions, 8 sprigs of chopped cilantro, 1 tablespoon of Agave, 1 teaspoon of Himalayan rock salt, 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic, mix this all together and try the flavor see if it needs more vinegar or maybe more salt.
- Once this dressing is made, slice all the tomatoes in 4 parts, add them in the bowl and mix them with the dressing, once that’s done, your salad is ready to be served.
- Because this is a vegan salad you serve this as it is, but many love this with some blue cheese crumbles sprinkled on top for non-vegan people this is an absolute treat.
- Salad can be served with some fresh baguette.
Nutritional Facts: Cilantro is also a good source of Thiamin and Zinc and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper and Manganese.
Cherry tomatoes: This food is low in Sodium, and very low in Saturated Fat and Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Thiamin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Potassium and Manganese
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!