Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
Price: $5.50 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 4 Thin Slices of Chicken breast
- 2 Servings of Spaghetti
- 1 Cup of veggie broth
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped garlic
- 4 Kentjoer (white ginger) pieces of the root or 1 teaspoon of Ketumbar (which are cumin seeds)
- 2 Galangal slices
- 2 Teaspoons of grated ginger
- 4 Tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
- Wooden spoon
- Pan to cook the Chicken
- Pasta pan
- Pasta ladle
- Serving plates
- Place 2 Cups of veggie broth in a pan along with the 4 thin sliced chicken breasts.
- You can use a medium high flame to cook the chicken for 4 min on each side.
- Add 4 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce in the pan with the chicken along with2 tablespoons of chopped garlic, 4 Kentjoer pieces or use 1 teaspoon of Ketumbar powder if that’s easier to get
- Add 2 teaspoons of grated ginger and 2 slices of galangal root. Leave this to cook for 8 min (4 min on each side)
- In the meantime, add water in the pasta pan and cook the pasta for 7 minutes once the water starts to boil.
- You will notice that the broth in the chicken is a lot less and because a very flavorful sauce.
- Take the chicken out of the pan and slice it in smaller pieces, and add the Spaghetti in the pan with sauce, cook this for 30 more seconds and your dish is ready to be served.
- Start in the middle with the pasta, add some of the chicken on top and if you have a sweet and sour pickle add that on top to balance the flavors in your dish.
Nutritional Facts: Ketumbar orCilantro seeds are also a good source of Thiamin and Zinc and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper and Manganese.
Galangal,Kentjoer and Ginger are low in saturated fat and very low in Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Vitamin C, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper and Manganese. Ginger may reduce hypertension, inflammation, nausea and migraines.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!