Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Price: $5.50 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 4 Cups of creamy Spinach
- 1 Pat of Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 8 Thinly sliced Chicken breast
- 16 Slices of truffle Brie
- 2 Teaspoons of chopped Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of dried Rosemary
- 8 Tablespoons of grated old Amsterdam Cheese
- Wooden spoon and Spatula
- Pan to heat up the creamy spinach
- Grill pan to cook the chicken
- Serving plates
- Place 1 pat of butter in a pan along with all the chicken breast.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Sea salt and 1 Teaspoon of rosemary on the chicken and cook these on each side for 4 minutes to make sure they are well done, but still moist.
- Once these are done leave them to rest.
- Take the serving plates and start serving the creamy spinach in the middle of your plate, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of grated old Amsterdam cheese on top and add 2 slices of chicken with 1 slice of truffle brie in middle and 1 slice on top.
- Place the plate for 1 minute in the microwave oven and you dish is ready.
Nutritional Facts: Spinach also contains several other vitamins and minerals, including potassium, magnesium, and vitamins B6, B9, and E. Spinach is an extremely nutrient-rich vegetable. It packs high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron, and calcium.
Truffles boast an impressive nutrient profile and are high in many important vitamins and minerals. In fact, they’re high in carbs, protein and fiber and contain both saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, as well as micronutrients, such as vitamin C, phosphorus, sodium, calcium, magnesium, manganese and iron
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!