Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Price: $2.50 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Beef sliders
- 1 Pat of Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Steak Seasoning
- 2 Cups of Arugula leaves
- 1 Super ripe sweet Plantain
- 10 slices of shaved Parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons of Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon of chopped Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil
- 2 Cherry tomatoes
- Large grill Pan to cook the sliders and the plantain
- Serving plates
- Peel and slice the plantain in small pieces so its easy to cook in a grill pan
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil on one side of the grill pan and cook the plantain until they are nice and crispy.
- Add 1 pat of butter in the same pan on the other side on a high burner along with the 2 beef sliders. Cook these for 4 minutes on each side, while you cook them marinate them with 1 teaspoon of steak seasoning on each slider.
- In the meantime, work on your plate, place 1 cup of arugula leave on each plate in the middle.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on each salad along with 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Top this of with 5 slices of shaved Parmesan.
- Once the sliders are done, leave them in the pan to rest, then place them on top of the Parmesan.
- Place the fried plantain on top of the slider and slice 1 cherry tomato to place on top of the plantain.
Nutritional Facts: Plantain (about 148g) has 181 calories, 1.9g protein, 0.6g of fat, 47.2g of carbohydrates, 3.4g fiber, and 22.2g sugar. Plantains are a good source of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), and in their raw form, vitamin C.
Arugula: Calcium, Potassium, Folate, B vitamin, Vitamin C, Vitamin K
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!