Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Price: $2.00 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 1 Lb. of Ground Beef
- 3 Pats of Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon of grated Ginger
- 2 Tablespoon of Hickory smoked Barbeque sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Ginger Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Worchester Sauce
- 2 Sprigs of Scallions or Chives
- ½ Red Onion chopped in small parts
- 1 Cup of sliced Mushroom
- 1 Grill Pan to grill the sliders
- Cutting board
- Sharp knives
- Large bowl
- For the prep you chop ½ a red onion in very small parts, place it in a large bowl, along with the ground beef,1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon of grated ginger, 2 tablespoons of hickory smoked barbecue sauce, 1 tablespoon of soy ginger sauce , 1 tablespoon of Worchester sauce, and massage the whole mix into a very flavorful slider mix. Then make small sliders with your hands and add them in the pan.
- Place the sliced mushrooms on one side of the pan and the sliders on the other side and add 2 pats of butter.
- Cook the sliders for 4 minutes on each side and the mushrooms will cook in the liquids of the sliders for 8 minutes as well.
- Once its cooked turn of the stove and leave it all to rest.
- For the presentation I always like to start with the slider in the middle and top it off with the mushrooms, chop some scallions or chives on the plate and its ready to be served.
Nutritional Facts: Sliders – ground beef has a lot of protein, but also potassium, vitamin B-6, Iron,
Mushrooms contain a modest amount of fiber and over a dozen minerals and vitamins, including copper, potassium, magnesium, zinc and a number of B vitamins such as folate.
Scallions: Contains vitamin A and C
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!