Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
Price: $4.00 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 12 Large pre-cooked Shrimps
- 1 Pack of Rice sticks (Noodles)
- 3 Sprigs of Scallions or Chives
- 1 Zest of the Sumo Orange or 1 Lemon
- 3 Sprigs of fresh Mint
- 10 Sprigs of Cilantro
- 5 Teaspoons of chopped Garlic
- 1 Red Onion chopped in small pieces
- 2 Teaspoons of grated Ginger
- 7 Tablespoons of Soy sauce
- 4 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- Wooden spoon
- Pasta ladle
- 1 Pan to cook the water to soak the noodles
- 1 Pan to sauté the shrimps
- Large bowl to mix and toss the noodles
- Serving plates
- Place 1 pan with water on the stove, leave it until the water cooks, once it cooks, turn off the stove add the rice sticks in the pan and leave them to soak for 3 minutes, drain the water out and leave it to rest.
- In the other pan we sauté the shrimps add 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic with 1 tablespoon of olive oil,1 teaspoon of grated ginger, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, last but not least you add the shrimps which you literally cook on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Use a large pan to chop and mix all ingredients for the noodles, we start with 3 teaspoons of chopped garlic, the chopped red onion, the cilantro and mint which you also chop in small parts. Continue adding 1 teaspoon of grated ginger, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, the scallions (chop them with your kitchen scissors), grate like a teaspoon of zest from a sumo orange, or from a lemon, whatever you have.
- Take the noodles and mix them with 2 spatulas or with your hands until all flavors mix together, add 5 tablespoons of soy sauce to give it a lovely savory flavor and it’s ready to be served.
- For the presentation start with the noodles, use your pasta ladle and top it off with the shrimps and a sprig of cilantro if you have some left.
Nutritional Facts: shrimps contain potassium, and some calcium, the tail does contain glucosamine which is great for your bones
Ginger is an anti-inflammatory and help amazingly well against nausea and upcoming colds
Scallions contains potassium van vitamin A and C
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!