Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Price: $5.50 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Artichokes
- 4 Tablespoons of Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons of chopped Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Agave
- 1 Teaspoon of Himalayan Rock Salt
- ½ Lb. of ground Veal
- 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric
- 2 Tablespoon of Coconut oil
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
- 1 Pan for the artichokes
- 1 Pan to cook the veal
- 1 Bowl to mix the sauce
- Kitchen scissors
- Large serving plates
- Prep: mix the ground veal with 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic, chopped rosemary and 1 teaspoon of Himalayan rock salt, and make meat balls.
- Place the pan, filled with water, for the artichokes on a high flame add the artichokes in the pan and leave it to cook for 7-8 minutes, until the artichoke is nice and soft.
- In the other pan you add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and cook the meatballs for 4-5 minutes until they are nicely cooked.
- In the meantime, while you wait for the artichoke to be done, you can start with your sauce, add 4 tablespoons of sour cream, along with 1 teaspoon of garlic, and 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder mix this and wait for the artichoke to be peeled.
- For the presentation you peel of the leaves of the artichoke until you are in the middle at the heart.
- Chop the heart in small parts and mix this in your lovely turmeric sauce.
- Dress up your plate with all the artichoke leaves make a lovely flower leave an empty place in the middle for the heart.
- Add the mix you have made with the heart in the middle and top it off with the veal meatball.
Nutritional Facts: Artichokes are a delicious fit for a healthy lifestyle. One large artichoke contains only 25 calories, no fat, 170 milligrams of potassium, and is a good source of vitamin C, folate, magnesium and
Veal is low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Phosphorus, Zinc and Selenium, and a very good source of Protein and Niacin.
Turmeric is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!