Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Price: $3.00 per serving
Ingredients all organic:
- 2 Cups of peeled and Sliced Potatoes
- 1 Cup of Turmeric Sauerkraut
- 1 Tablespoon of Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons of Sour cream
- 1 Teaspoon of Himalayan Rock Salt
- 4 Kosher Hotdogs
- 5 tablespoons of Veggie Broth
- 2 Teaspoons of Relish
- 2 Teaspoons of Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Red Onion sliced in Rings
- 2 Sprigs of fresh Cilantro
- 1 Pan to cook the Potatoes
- 1 Pan to sauté the Hotdogs
- 1 Pan to reheat the Sauerkraut
- 2 Wooden spoons
- Potato masher
- Serving plates
- Place the pan on a high stove with the peeled and sliced potatoes and water to cook for 8 minutes, until they are nice and soft easy to mash.
- In the other pan you add a little water along with 1 cup of turmeric sauerkraut to reheat for 1-2 minutes and leave it to rest.
- Slice the hotdogs in beautiful parts and place these in a pan to sauté for 2-3 minutes on a medium flame with 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard, 1 red onion sliced in rings, 2 teaspoons of relish and 2 teaspoons of ketchup. Add a dash (5 tablespoons) of veggie broth when you see your dish is too dry.
- After 8 minutes drain the water out of the potatoes, mash these and add the turmeric sauerkraut in the mash along with 1 teaspoon of Himalayan rock salt, 2 tablespoons of sour cream and 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise. Make sure you mix this beautifully.
- For the presentation you start with the sauerkraut mashed potatoes in the middle and top this off with the stunning sautéed hotdogs, add some sauce and onions and place a sprig of cilantro on the hotdog.
Nutritional Facts: Potatoes are a good source of Vitamin B6, A, C, magnesium, Iron, calcium. Sauerkraut: contains vitamin A, C, calcium, magnesium, iron
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!