Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Price: $4.50 per serving
Ingredients all organic:
- 2 Slices of Cod
- 2 Cup of slices Green beans
- 1 Teaspoon of chopped Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Cumin seeds
- 1 Teaspoon of powdered Turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon of Himalayan rock Salt
- 6 Sprigs of Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- 2 Pats of Butter
- 1 Pan to sauté the Beans
- 1 Pan to bake the Cod
- 1 Wooden spoon
- Serving plates
- Place the Cod in a pan on a high flame with 2 pats of butter. Cook the cod for 3 minutes on each side and leave it to rest.
- In the other pan you add 2 tablespoons of olive oil on a medium flame along with 2 cups of sliced green beans, 1 Teaspoon of chopped Garlic, 1 Teaspoon of Cumin seeds, 1 Teaspoon of powdered Turmeric and 1 Teaspoon of Himalayan rock Salt.
- Chop 4 Sprigs of cilantro in the green beans and cook this for 4-5 minutes, add a dash of water in the pan is necessary.
- Place the cod for 30 sec in the pan with the green beans to soak up some of the flavors.
- For your presentation, place the green beans in the middle of your plate with the cod on top and a sprig of cilantro .
Nutritional Facts: Cod is a low fat flaky white meat fish that is a good source of protein, phosphorus, niacin, and Vitamin B-12. An individual 100 g (raw) portion of cod has less than 90 calories, less than one gram of fat, and 17 grams of protein.Turmeric: may hold health benefits, studies suggest. … (vitamin C), calcium, flavonoids, fiber, iron, niacin, potassium, zinc and other nutrients.Green Beans: are a rich source of vitamins A, C, and K, and of folic acid and fiber.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!