Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Price: $4.00 per serving
Ingredients all organic:
- 4 Thin slices of Turkey Breast
- 2 Slices of Gouda cheese
- 2 Cups of Fresh Spinach
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
- 20 Large Capers
- 2 Pats of Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons of Paprika powder
- 1 Pan to cook the Turkey
- 1 Wok to sauté the Spinach
- 1 Wooden spoon
- Serving plates
- Place 2 cups of fresh spinach in the wok with 2 tablespoons of olive oil on a high flame and cook this for 3 minutes and leave it to rest.
- Continue with the other pan, add 2 pats of butter in the pan along with 4 slices of turkey breast, marinate each side with 2 teaspoons of paprika powder, you have 8 sides so divide it equally.
- Turn the flame of high and cook the turkey for 3 minutes on each side.
- After 6 minutes you add ½ squeezed lemon in the pan along with 20 Capers, 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard and slice the other half of the lemon and add this also in the pan, cook this together for 3 more minutes, add a dash of water in the pan to create a sauce and to smooth up the cooking.
- Take 2 slices of turkey place 1 slice of gouda cheese on each and heat this up in the microwave for 30 sec, place these slices on top of the other slices in the pan, and cook together for one more minute
- For your presentation, start with the spinach in the middle of the plate, place the turkey on top of this and top the turkey off with a slice of lemon and some capers.
Lemon: contains Vitamin A, C, magnesium, calcium, ironCapers: are very low in Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Niacin, Calcium and Manganese, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Copper.Turkey: besides protein turkey contains vitamin D,A, magnesium, Iron
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!