Prep Time: 17 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Price: $4.50 per serving
Difficulty: Multitask (more pans on the stove)
Ingredients all organic:
- 2 Slices of Wild Salmon
- 2 Pats of Butter
- 4 Teaspoons of cracked Black pepper
- 2 Boiled Eggs (cooked for 8 minutes)
- 8 White Asparagus
- 2 Teaspoons of Ravigote sauce (mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, chopped capers, chopped cornichon, chopped parsley, chopped shallots, chopped chervil and chopped tarragon)
- 1 Tablespoons of Pesto dressing. (1 Tablespoon of Fresh Pesto mixed in 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil)
- 12 Slices of shaved Parmesan
- 2 Pats of Butter
- 2 Teaspoons of Himalayan Rock Salt
- 1 Asparagus Pan to cook the Asparagus, in this pan they stand up. (If you don’t have an asparagus pan, use any other pan you have in which they totally fit)
- 1 Pan to cook the eggs
- Grill pan for the Salmon
- Cheese scraper
- Serving plates
- Before you put the Asparagus on, you have to clean them with a cheese scraper. You remove the top layer of the asparagus skin, scraping from the top downwards.
- Place an asparagus pan filled with water, 2 pats of butter and 2 teaspoons of Himalayan rock salt, on a high flame until the water starts to cook, then add the Asparagus to cook for 5 minutes, placing the lid on the top. Once this is done, leave them for 15 minutes to rest in the pan with the water.
- In the meantime, place to eggs in a pan with water of a high flame to cook for 8 minutes.
- At the same time place the grill pan on a high flame with 2 pats of butter and 2 slices of wild salmon. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of cracked black pepper on each side of the salmon and cook this for 3-4 minutes on each side depending on how high the salmon slices are. Once this is done leave it to rest.
- There are 2 sauces I use, you can either make them yourself or buy them in the store.
- Pesto dressing is just a mixture of 1 tablespoon of fresh pesto mixed with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Ravigote sauce is a mixture of 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard with chopped capers, chopped cornichons (French pickles), chopped tarragon, chopped chervil, chopped shallots, and chopped parsley.
- After 15 minutes drain the water out of the asparagus pan and serve them on a plate along with your boiled egg and the salmon. Sprinkle some pesto dressing on the asparagus along with some shave parmesan slices.
Nutritional Facts: Asparagus is a nutrient-packed vegetable. It is a very good source of fiber, folate, vitamins A, C, E and K, as well as chromium, a trace mineral that enhances the ability of insulin to transport glucose from the bloodstream into cells.Parmesan contains Calcium, Zinc,
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!