Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Price: $2.50 per serving
Ingredients all organic:
- 6 Slices of Chicken Tenders
- Spaghetti serving for 2 (I use half a pack)
- 1 Teaspoon of Oregano
- 4 Tablespoons of Parmesan
- 1 Teaspoon of Himalayan rock Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons of Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoons of chopped Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1 Cup of Arugula
- 10 Slices of Parmesan
- 1 Pan to cook the pasta
- 1 Pan to sauté the chicken
- 1 Pasta ladle
- 2 Wooden spoons
- Serving plates
- Place a pan filled with water on a high flame until the water starts to cook, then add the pasta in the pan and cook this for 7 minutes until the spaghetti is al dente
- In the meantime, place the other pan on the stove using a medium flame.
- Add 2 pats of butter, and the Chicken sliders. Marinate the chicken with 1 teaspoon of Himalayan rock salt and 1 teaspoon of cracked pepper on each side of the chicken sliders and leave this to cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Once the chicken is cooked leave it to rest.
- After 7 minutes drain the water out of the pasta and put the pan back on the stove with the flame on low.
- Add 2 tablespoon of olive oil, along with 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic, 1 teaspoon of oregano and 4 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Mix this together for 1 minute and it’s ready to be served.
- For the presentation start with the spaghetti in the middle of the plate sprinkle 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan on top of the spaghetti.
- Place some Arugula on top along with 3 chicken tenders, use another 5 slices of parmesan to sprinkle over your dish.
- As you can see, I did not add any salt in the pasta, because parmesan contains a lot of sodium already and I use lots of it.
Nutritional Facts: Chicken contains: Vitamin A, B-6, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and Potassium. Parmesan contains vitamin B-12, A, Cobalamin and lots of Calcium
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!