Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Price: $1.80 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- Half a pack of angel hair pasta, or 4 cups(serving for 4)
- 2 Tablespoons of Peggy’s Signature Garlic
- 7 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 Thin slices of eggplant
- 1 Orange Bell pepper
- 8 Large slice of fresh Parmesan
- 1 Teaspoon of capers
- 1 Sprig of chopped scallions
- Wooden spoon
- Serving plates
- Cook the pasta for 4 minutes and drain.
- Using the same pot, add 6 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of Peggy’s Signature Garlic. Fry for 1 min.
- Add the angel hair pasta and cook for 2 minutes more.
- In the meantime, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the skillet and grill the eggplant slices on both sides for 2 minutes along with the bell peppers.
- Put the Parmesan on top of the eggplant so that it melts a little.
- Curl the pasta and serve on a plate. Dress the eggplant on top with the bell peppers, and sprinkle some chopped scallion on top and some capers
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with Love!
Aglio e Olio made from Capellini (angel hair) pasta, just takes 3-4 min to prepare.
Place a pasta pan with hot water on the stove, once the water cooks add the pasta after 2 minutes, take it out and drain it.
In another pain you add 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic, along with 6 tablespoons of olive oil, put this pan on a high flame, once the garlic cooks add the pasta with some salt and pepper, mix and leave on the burner for 1 minute and it’s ready to be served.
I love to sprinkle some shaved Parmesan on top, but that’s all up to you!