Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Price: $2.50 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 1 Cup of Fresh Figs
- 10 Slices of Feta or blue or goat cheese
- 2 Cups of iceberg lettuce
- 2 Endives
- 2 Sprigs of chives
- 6 Teaspoons of honey
- 2 Teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 Teaspoons of white wine vinegar
- Cutting board
- Serving plates
- Sharp knife
- Kitchen scissors
- 1 Small cup with a lid
- Chop and dress the iceberg lettuce on a plate.
- Slice the figs and endives and place around the lettuce.
- Garnish the Feta cheese in a circle.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard in a cup with a lid, add 6 teaspoons of honey along with 2 teaspoons of white wine vinegar.
- Put the lid on and shake the dressing.
- Sprinkle the honey mustard dressing over the salad.
- Place the chives on top!
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with Love!