Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Price: $8.75 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Tenderloins
- 2 Tuna steaks
- 12 Romaine leaves
- 2 Red bell peppers
- 4 Teaspoons of thousand island dressing
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 Teaspoons of teriyaki garlic sauce
- Large skillet
- Cutting board
- Serving plates
- Cut the red bell pepper by remove top in a circle and slicing it down into quarters.
- Put the large skillet over a high burner.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, the bell peppers, and then the tuna and tenderloin. Grill everything for 4 minutes on each side.
- Take the tuna and tenderloin out the skillet, slice them and put back into the skillet to rest.
- In the meantime, work on your presentation.
- Start with 3 romaine leaves in the middle of plates, sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Thousand Island dressing over the leaves, place the bell peppers on top of the leaves and add the tuna and tenderloin slices.
- At the end sprinkle 1 teaspoon of teriyaki garlic sauce on top and it ready to serve.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with Love!