Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Price: $7.50 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Teaspoons of coconut oil
- 10 Mushrooms
- 2 Teaspoons of fish seasoning
- 4 Romaine leaves
- 1lb of Fresh halibut (2 large slices)
- 4 Teaspoons of wasabi sauce.
- Wasabi sauce: Mix 1 tablepoon of mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons of sour cream and 3 teaspoons of wasabi.
- Put the skillet on the stove with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, a teaspoon of fish seasoning and the halibut. Cook for 4 minutes on each side of the fish.
- Slice the mushrooms and add them on the side of the skillet to cook with the fish.
- Squirt some wasabi sauce over the plate and add 2 romaine leaves on each plate.
- When the fish is cooked, place it in the middle with some mushrooms on top.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with Love!