Peggy’s Potato Gratin with Steak, Spinach & Blue Cheese
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Price: $4.50 per serving
Difficulty: Multi Task
Ingredients, all organic:
- 1 Tenderloin Steak
- 1 Cup of Spinach
- 3 Small Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Blue Cheese
- 1 Slice of Fernandes Old Gouda Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons of Rosemary
Nutritional Fact: Did you know that spinach is very good for your eyesight and also helps strengthen your muscles? On top of that it is also an excellent source of iron.
- 2 Pans
- Silicone Spatula
- Silicone Spoon
- Pour sour cream over the potatoes and add Gouda cheese on top. Then place them in the microwave for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a pan for the tenderloin on a high flame. Add the tenderloin in the pan and leave it to cook. Add Himalayan rock salt to taste.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a second pan for the spinach, also on a high flame.
- Add 1 tablespoon of blue cheese to the spinach and stir.
- Once the meat is rare, take it out and serve it on a plate.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!